1. Go through the site and renovate it. Removing anything that is strictly pb2 roleplay based. Including renovation of the laws and the removal of laws that will no longer apply to us in our new expansion.
2. Attempt to expand into as many gaming communities as possible without over-exerting ourselves. This means we play games together on steam, in-browser, and even on console. Anything and everything.
3. Divide the members list into 3 sub categories, those of us whom play In-browser, the ones who play console, and the ones who play the steam/download games. (Keep in mind that the Administrators have authority over all of these groups, even if they don’t play in that group very often. If you’re in GSA, then you are subject to GSA government.)
Please give feedback. If insufficient complaints are received, then this will become set in stone.
It has come to my attention that Pzk was NOT put in charge of GSA after Banana’s departure. Which is what many of us were led to believe, and many of the changes that Pzk has created were not properly voted on. Banana told him to collaborate with the Founder’s Group to change GSA, and to help move us to steam. Not to remove power from the leaders on Discord and go crazy with changing everything without proper voting. Unfortunately Banana is being a jerk about staying around to help figure this out and Pzk isn’t around for a while either. But I know how we work, and if we don’t act now, we’ll never act. We’re lazy. So this vote is created in collaberation with multiple other GSA members. We want to remove Pzk from absolute power in Discord, and name an official leader that Pzk needs to answer to (He was never voted as leader). Pzk will still be allowed to keep in charge our move to steam as Banana originally ordered, as that was voted on. But more in depth changes must be voted on before they can be established.
Vote for Night, Jeep, or Pzk to receive/keep the adminship on chat and head leadership of the clan.
Jason wishes to rejoin GSA and be a part of it once again.
The thing about the past is that it should always be remembered. Jason’s past with GSA has been a controversial part of GSA, but it also brought activity and made PB2 a lot more fun that it is right now. Those times are staying in the past, his leading days are over.
If Jason is voted back into the GSA he will be given the following restrictions until his loyalties can be proven sincere.
1. Jason (Jvinh1) will not be allowed in the Founder’s Group (FG).
2. Jason (Jvinh1) will not be permitted to be President or Vice President if it be re-established in the future. (NOTE: This does not prohibit him from voting in an election)
3. Jason (Jvinh1) will be banished without trial if he proves treasonous against the current leaders of GSA.
Vote + if you want Jason back
Vote – if you don’t want Jason back
8 | 9
^(Double check these numbers- Rinzler)
[Rinzler]: I think it’s safe to say this vote is over, no new votes are coming in and its been nearly a week since it officially commenced. The conclusion is that the vote closes with this motion being denied with a total of 9 against and 8 for. I’m going to consider it closed for now, any further votes(if any cos trolls)will be considered null and void, this was a fair enough time period. Banz, please specify a time period in the future.
59. Only the ranks of Lieutenant and above may recruit new members to GSA. (P: 1st Degree)
[Banana]: Yeah no, you don’t have the authority to do this.
[Jeep]: 57. Authors/Editors on the GSA site can suggest laws for a vote for themselves, they do not need approval
[Banana]: Then we’re not voting for it, we’re having a proposal post for discussion. This law goes against a member’s right to vote, so I will not allow it to go through to a vote..
[Jeep] … A law on recruitment standards breaks a right to vote? Wut?
[Banana]: My bad, I had something else on my mind while making that last edit. I believe it goes against a member’s right to recruit.
[Jeep] You realize that there’s already a rank limit on recruiting, right? Oh and, I’d like to point out that your removal of law 57 doesn’t affect this vote. Changes made after a vote was created cannot effect the vote already in-progress.
Voting time has expired, vote has passed. The Arch division is hereby disbanded.
Righty-o got a vote here. Not going to sticky it but pay attention to it.
Expires 48 hours since first vote.
FG Only vote
After some inspection and observation, I’ve discovered that the Arch division is just Jon now. That’s not…very useful at all to be quite honest.
We may as well just make the maps a page rather than delegate things to one ‘Architect’.
So here you go, decide whether or not we should disband this.
Also this goes out to a very specific person who I know is going to do it, but save the wall of text, this is a management decision. There’s no use having a division for one person and separating them from the chain of command.In my personal opinion we should scrap the Arch Division until it can be trusted with a larger quantity of competent people.(PS: One of the FG Please update the vote counts if I can’t sometimes.