Official GSA Chat
(You need to be given a guest role to enter the main area. This link will send you to the welcome page.)
Administrator: Nighthawkthevaliant, Leejay, Jon, Rinzler, Pzk
Moderator: XForce, Boss, Tethys, Buzzard
- Must Be Active
- Must show respect and willing to enforce the law/rules of GSA
- Must not abuse permissions
- Must’ve been approved by the Administrators
Members: All members of the GSA community
Trial: New recruits that are within their time parameters before becoming a full member.
Guest:Non-members that hang around the chat-room.
General Rules and Guidelines
– Pornographic content (including suggestive cartoons).
– Racist comments.
– Sexist comments.
– Homophobic comments.
– Unreasonably prejudice comments.
– Excessive religious content.
– Support of “The south will rise again”.
– Anything with the intention of causing disorder or chaos.
1. Don’t be disruptive
2. Do not post malicious links
3. Harassment or bullying will not be tolerated.
4. Keep trolling to an absolute minimum.
5. No impersonating any GSA.
6. No excessive Cursing. Excessive means anything more than 3 foul verbage within a close period of time.
7. Use common sense to guide your actions on the chat and games. This is self-explanatory, treat others with respect and use your brain (applies to all)
8. Breaking the rules will result in being placed in a punished role for a certain amount of time based on the rule broken as well as intensity of the act as well as the judgment of punisher (admin and mod)
9.An admin is above mods, his/her word can negate a mod if agreed upon in a quick vote, mods may challenge this through a quick appeal which will need to be agreed upon in a set amount of time or else the admins word stands
10. All rules apply to everyone here, be it vice leader, admin, mod, member or guest, follow them to the fullest and have a wonderful experience
11. Members may recommend new mods when new mods are to be chosen, Admins will take these suggestions into account and choose accordingly
Reporting and Moderation:
– Please talk to a Moderator/Senior Moderator if you feel someone is breaking the rules.
– Reports are anonymous and will not be shared with the offender.
– You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming.
– Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse. Just message a Moderator.
– Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please PM the Senior Moderator or any Senior Admin.
– Please don’t make public accusations.
– Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions. Complaints can be PM’ed to any moderator.
– Do not create multiple accounts. If these are created to get around a ban, then all accounts may be permanently banned. – If an account is incorrectly identified as a secondary account, please get in touch with Moderators.
Extra rules for GSA Members ONLY:
1. If you are not signed in to a Discord account that has a username that reveals your identity, you must use your correct Steam username or registered signup name in the chat.
3. You must follow GSA Law in the GSA chat, (This is already obvious, because it is law that applies in any situation, however this is a reminder of this fact.)
5. GSA members who are given the chance to be promoted to a higher Discord rank (ex. Mod, Admin) can only receive said rank if they have a Discord account. (This rule is especially enforced on the Admins)