Official GSA Chat
(You need to be given a guest role to enter the main area. This link will send you to the welcome page.)
Administrator: Buzzard 1
Moderator: Tethys, Axel, Rc-1009/Boss, Delayed.
- Must Be Active
- Must show respect and willing to enforce the law/rules of GSA
- Must not abuse permissions
- Must’ve been approved by the Administrators
Members: Official members of the GSA community. (Members List)
Recruits: New members that are within their time parameters before becoming a full member.
Guest: Non-members that hang around the chat-room.
Banned: Enemies and trouble makers.
General Rules and Guidelines
- Pornographic content (including suggestive cartoons).
- Racist comments.
- Sexist comments.
- Homophobic comments.
- Unreasonably prejudice comments.
- Excessive religious content.
- Support of “The south will rise again”.
- Anything with the intention of causing disorder or chaos.
- Don’t be disruptive. You should know this, and if you act like you don’t, we will remove you.
- Do not post malicious links. Common sense should easily tell you what this means.
- Bullying/Harassment, including discrimination, mocking, insulting, attacking, threatening (especially of one’s own well being or life), and hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No excessive profanity. Swearing is acceptable so long as you are not being hostile, disruptive, or flaming with someone. Please avoid using slurs, as well.
- Do not post NSFW or explicit content. That includes pornographic, racist, sexist, homophobic, and transphobic content, as well as personal prejudice and excessive religious exposure.
- No impersonating any GSA, or pretending to be a member.
- Use common sense to guide your actions on the chat and games. This is self-explanatory, treat others with respect, be polite, and don’t be thoughtless or inconsiderate.
Ignorance is not innocence, here.
- Either your public nickname or username is required to have standard US ANSI characters. (To simplify, this is what you can type normally on a US keyboard.) If your username does not fit such, a moderator will give you a nickname.
- Do not advertise other discord servers or other groups here without first asking the staff.
Reporting and Moderation:
– Please talk to a Moderator or Administrator if you feel someone is breaking the rules.
– Reports are anonymous and will not be shared with the offender.
– You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming.
– Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse. Just message a Moderator.
– Moderators and Admins are subject to the same rules – if you feel a Moderator or Admin has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please PM the Senior Moderator or any Senior Admin.
– Please don’t make public accusations.
– Please don’t argue with a Moderator or Admin’s instructions. Complaints can be PM’ed to any staff member.
– Do not create multiple accounts. If these are created to get around a ban, then all accounts may be permanently banned. – If an account is incorrectly identified as a secondary account, please get in touch with Moderators.
Extra rules for GSA Members ONLY:
- If you are not signed in to a Discord account that has a username that reveals your identity, you must use your correct Steam username or registered signup name in the chat.
- You must follow GSA Law at all times.
- GSA members who are given the chance to be promoted to a higher Discord rank (ex. Mod, Admin) can only receive said rank if they have a registered Discord account.