Official Discord Server
(You have to be given the ‘Guest’ role to enter the main chat. This link will direct you to the #welcome chat.)
Administrators: Zard Wing
Moderators: Tethys, Boss RC-1009, Delayed, Mr. Sperk, XForce
- Must be active
- Show respect and be willing to enforce the rules of GSA.
- Do not abuse permissions
- Must’ve been approved by the Leader or the Administrators.
Members — All members of the community
Trial (Recruit) — New members that are within their time parameters before becoming a full member.
Guests — Non-GSA members that reside in the chat room.
Banned — Trolls, Troublemakers, Enemies, Banned Users/Members
General Rules and Guidelines:
- Pornographic and Explicit Content of any kind (including Suggestive Content and Themes)
- Racist Comments
- Sexist Comments
- Phobic (Homophobic, Transphobic, Heterophobic) Comments
- Unreasonably prejudice comments
- Excessive religious content
- Anything with the intention to cause disorder in the chat.
- Excessive Trolling
- Threats (Threatening someone’s personal life, well being, whatever the case maybe will not be tolerated)
- Do not post malicious links. Common sense should easily tell you what this means. (I.e. IP logging or other such malicious sites. Less serious offenses such as screamer links.)
- Do not post NSFW or explicit content. That includes racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, prejudice, and pornographic content, as well as personal prejudice and excessive religious exposure.
- Bullying/Harassment, including discrimination, mocking, insulting, attacking, threatening (especially of one’s own well being or life), and hate speech of any kind will not be tolerated.
- You may not post any form of personal information of another user without direct, express permission from the user in question.
- No impersonating GSA, or any other user. Additionally, you may not falsely claim to be a part of GSA.
- Keep profanity at a minimum. While it is allowed, it must be not used excessively or in an offensive or flaming manner. Abide by rule 3.
- Use common sense to guide your actions on the chat and in games. This is self-explanatory: treat others with respect and use your head.
- Only standard ANSI characters will be used in the body of a name to allow for easy mentions. (In layman’s terms, what you can type with a standard US keyboard.) If your name does not fit this, a moderator will set a nickname for you.
- Do not advertise other discord servers or other groups here without first asking the staff.
- Do not create multiple accounts. If these are created to get around a ban or punishment, all of your accounts will be permanently banned.
- If you are given access to role specific channels, do not publicly leak information or important topics discussed there, unless given staff permission to do so.
Reporting and Moderation:
— Please report to a moderator or administrator if you feel someone is breaking the rules.
— Reports will be classified and will not be shared with the offender.
— You will not be punished for making a report, unless deliberately spamming. Especially if most of these reports are false.
— Avoid retorting to trolls and flamers, this will only make things worse, just report to an active enforcer on chat.
— Moderators and Administrators are subject to the same rules — if you feel a Moderator or an Administrator has treated you unfairly or is breaking the rules, please DM another Mod or Admin.
— Please don’t make public accusations
Extra Rules for ALL GSA Members Only:
- If you are not signed into a Discord account that has a user name that reveals your identity, you must use your correct Steam user name or registered sign-up name in the chat.
- You must follow GSA Rules in the chat (This is already obvious, because a rule applies in any situation, however this is reminder of a fact.)
- Members who are given a chance to be promoted to a higher Discord role (ex. Mod or Admin) can only receive said rank if they have a Discord account. (This rule is especially enforced on the Administrators.)
- Do not abuse your role of power for any reason.
- All rules are to be enforced in the server at all times.
- When dealing with drama or any other problems. The staff must be informed of such to discuss proper course of action no matter how menial they are.
- When dealing with problems, remain neutral and do not pick sides. Try to listen to the perspectives from all sides first and then determine on how the situation should be resolved.