These rules are to be followed by everyone that posses the power to create posts. Failure to do so will result in a suspension of authorship.
Post Regulations: Some regulations that should be followed by any authors on the site
- All posts should have a clear title stating what the content is all about.
- All posts should be written with correct grammar and use correct vocabulary .
- All posts should be relevant to GSA or any PB2 related subjects.
- All posts should have the writers name located at the bottom to notify who created it.
- No posts should contain any profanity or inappropriate content.
- There should be no more than 2 featured posts at one point in time. Unless they all have high relevance.
- Posts that are featured should only be featured for a total of 2 days to one week.
- All posts should include at least one category that describes what the posts are about.
- Any member with author can post a suggestion for a law, but in no way can it be a vote unless approved by the Administration.
- If a member feels that he/she was unfairly demoted for breaking a crime then he/she can see a higher ranked member to rule if the happenstance was justified or not.
- Some Laws may have custom punishments, and they will be specified in the Law.
General GSA Rules:
- Treat all members with respect. Do not harm fellow GSA members, or threaten them in any way to damage them. (P: Warning or Probation from communicative services. I.E. The GSA chat, or in special cases for the endangering other members part)
- Do not follow corrupt ways to achieve higher ranks. Only give or acquire a rank in the GSA through legal means, and do not give or acquire ranks because of blackmail/bribery/extortion.
- Please wear the GSA tag in all of your gaming communities where possible.
- Only an Administrator can fire a member of the GSA, and he/she must have just cause and reason to fire a member.
- Please follow all Staff instructions, unless they infringe upon your rights or break the law.
- Inactivity from the GSA for 1 month without informing any member of the GSA about a temporary leave of absence results on getting removed from your current position and the GSA.
- ALL Changes made to the GSA website or being must be announced in a sticky post on the website, within which the member who made the change must post the original format, and the new change that was made to the format.
- A vote must give the members of the GSA a minimum of 2 days, or 48 hours from the creation of the vote, to vote on the subject.
- A member is innocent until Proven Guilty.
- All members that posses the privilege of author, editor and admin must abide and follow the post regulations rules that are stated. Follow the Post Regulations stated above.
- Comments are to be neither edited nor deleted, except for the following exceptions: You may edit out profanity, you may delete comments from an enemy, but ONLY if that person poses a hack/site deletion threat through commenting, You may delete comments in order to keep a post clean. But you must warn people that they will be deleted in the post. (Punishment: Removal of site powers for one (1) day)
- Only members that were active in the GSA for a period longer than one year can achieve the Veteran Rank. Once said member leaves/retires from the GSA than he/she may be reinstated or may acquire the Veteran Rank: [GSA]Vet., but only if approved by a majority of the Administrators. Upon entering the Veteran Rank, there is no activity requirement, and these people can never be removed from the members list unless the Administrators authorize it.
- Contact or communication of any sort with banned players without the permission of tan Administrator is prohibited. This is usually done for your own protection and includes commenting on websites or forums related to those clans/players. If a non-GSA member is found communicating with banned members, they will be added to the “Punished” role until communication ceases. Repeated offenses will result in a ban from the GSA chat.
- A member of the GSA may not share their identity with another person, or mass of entities. In the case of this happening the member’s cases of identity will be null and he/she must create a new identity to which it is private and not accessible by anyone other than the GSA owner.
- A majority of the current Administrators may at any given time, unanimously begin a vote to oust the Leader from his rank of authority. If the vote succeeds, the Leader will be demoted or fired in a separate vote and the community must then choose a replacement.
- A GSA member may be in a maximum of 2 clans, in addition to GSA itself.
OFFICIAL CLAN TAG (For Normal Military Members In-Game and Out-Game)
- There is a space between your rank and your name.
- If you are in a division follow the rules under this one.
- Must be in your discord profile name meaning on the chat when you type a message over that.
- Your GSA tag must be on the left side of your name
IF YOU ARE IN A DIVISION:
[GSA-(Division Tag)](Rank) (Yournamehere)
- If you are in a division that does not have an exception to this rule, you MUST follow this model!
- Division Tags will be presented at the Division Pages!
- Being in a certain division does not make you higher in rank to normal members!
TAGS FOR GSA DIVISIONS:
Elite Killers And Tacticians: [GSA-EKAT](Rank) (Yournamehere)
Architects: [GSA-Arch-(level)](Rank) (Yournamehere)