Halo 2 Vista:
Follow the instructions
below to set up the game.
- Get the .iso file Here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gEOPt2UEsheTF3bmdEOXg3TXc/view and extract the files. (Be sure to put the .iso into it’s own folder before extracting. Otherwise it’ll be a mess.)
- Within the extracted files, find “startup.exe” and run it. Follow the download process, but do not launch the game.
- Sign up for the linked forums, and download from the link in that page. (Here: https://www.halo2.online/download/)
- Get this file if your PC is not up to date on it. .NET Framework 4.6.1: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=671744
- Create an account here: http://www.cartographer.online/
- Install the .net framework previously downloaded. You may need to restart your computer. Skip this step if your PC was up to date, of course.
- Run the Halo 2 launcher installed in step 3.
- Input your login information from the site on step 5 in the launcher.
- Press play. The game will update and launch.
- In the top left of the game window you should see small text. If you see “Master Connection: Connected”, the game and project have been installed properly.
- Lastly, within Halo 2 itself you will create a profile, which will save your customization and controller scheme/keybindings. (Note: There are mods for extra controller layouts.)
- Note: To join multiplayer games, you must select “Network”. Not “Live”.
- Also, don’t play the campaign if you haven’t played Halo CE first. Seriously.
More information can be found on the site Here.
We’ll be organizing some game nights soon. It’s gonna be legendary.
GSA now has an official Spartan Company on Halo Waypoint.
Check it out Here.
Send Jonb474 a message asking for an invite if you wish to join it.
(Halo waypoint is used for Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 clans, as well as linking information for other games such as Reach, and MCC)
Information pending. We have a handful of players, so ask around at the #gaming channel on our discord if you’d like to join us.