Right now, our system for making people join does not work. As we move more and more to Steam, we need to abolish our PB2-based recruiting system, or turn it into a hybrid system.
Make the changes (+): 5
Leave it alone (-): 0
The way it is now:
Players can be recruited if they have one of these traits:
- 1000 kills in PB2.
- Must have PB2 profile (not optional).
- Outstanding aspect to personality, or have great potential or skill in PB2.
- Mature, sensible, grammatically correct, respectful, loyal, and trustworthy.
- Excellent at playing PB2.
And of course the code of honor/the form the recruiter has to fill out.
My Proposed Changes:
To join, three things are required:
- A Discord account.
- A Steam account.
- At least ONE game that GSA plays (Includes PB2)
Recruiter has to fill out a form.
Code of Honor has to be filled out.
[Sniper] Replace with screenshot of them joining Steam Group.
As you can see, we need to change the system. I will add to the proposed changes based on the comments this post receives and soon we will vote on it. Please comment if you have any ideas.