53. Only members that are Major General or up can achieve the War Veteran Rank. And upon entering the War Veteran Rank, there is no activity requirement, and these people can never be removed from the members list unless the CL or the GSA populous authorizes it.
54. The Authority level of War Veterans will depend upon the rank that they held before retiring. Founder’s Group members that retire will have the Authority of a General. Government figures or the Marshall will have the Authority of a Brigadier General. Generals will be given Authority of Colonels. 56. FG member approval is required to become a War Veteran
53. Only members that were active in the GSA for a period longer than one year can achieve the Veteran Rank. Once said member leaves/retires from the GSA than he/she may be reinstated or may acquire the Veteran Rank: [GSA]Veteran., but only if approved by a FG member. Upon entering the Veteran Rank, there is no activity requirement, and these people can never be removed from the members list unless the FG authorizes it. [FG Implemented]
54. The Authority level of Veterans is as follows: The Veteran is a member of the Sub-Founders Group, the ranks powers are outlined in the Founders Group + Sub-FG page. [FG Implemented]
- Many members may hang around the lower ranks but still be dedicated and trusted members for long periods of time.
- The War Veteran Rank should be harder to achieve and only deemed to those with true merit and dedication to the GSA, therefore one year of service is mandatory.
- If a member rejoins and is given a lot of power than he/she may misuse it because he doesn’t understand the current situation the GSA is in, and is out of touch. It also creates sort of a bump in power and that disrupts the ranks. If a member really wishes to retain power upon rejoining than he/she will be reinstated.
- Why name them War Veterans, it’s not like they have to be veterans of a war or something.
[Behemoth]: I approve of this message!
[Nickman101:] I approve of it last!
[Reaper]: I approve of it first!
[Jeep]: I’m gonna add in that they should be treated as though they were the same rank they were as they left. K?
[Nickman101:] They are a part of the FG but they have no power so nobody can order them unless they are in the FG. Plus, the idea is that if they achieve this rank then they are already respected by GSA members already.
[Omega]: I approve this approvingly while approving the approvals of the others.
[NighthawkTheValiant] I approve infinitely, Also Superior Night is always Right
[Jeep]: I approve Omega’s death warrant.