Okay I’m here to address some issues regarding posts.
To the Editors and Admins:
- The “featured” option that sticks your posts to the front page should only be utilized when the post contains an important vote, important news, large changes to laws and GSA in general, etc. Not every post needs to be featured, it makes the site look unorganized and takes attention away from other posts.
To the rest of the authors:
- All posts should have a clear title stating what the content is all about.
- All posts should be written with correct grammar and use correct vocabulary .
- All posts should should be relevant to GSA or any PB2 related subjects.
- All posts should have the writers name located at the bottom to notify who created it.
- Furthermore no posts should contain any profanity or inappropriate content.
Another tip,every author and post writer should issue a category that defines the type of post written. This will help further organize the site. Thank you.